Thursday 30 June 2011

the beast :3

THE SECOND GUY IN MY LIFE AFTER MY SON ,DANIEL <3


p/s : do not take time to reflect on the image above or i kick your ass :\ #$%@^^$&&*#*#*
*terima kasih kerana memahami

want to know more about this guy? ask himself :DD
i adore him too much | i love him | i miss him | i heart him

now he is mine .so do not be trying to seize him from me !
*mark my word derr :)

For bie ,
sorry syg sik detail gilak about bie. syg c tulis nama bie dalam tok ,sik tulis pa makanan kegemaran bie dalam tok ,sik tulis apa hobi bie lah or else nok berkaitan ngan kehidupan bie .syg tulis tok just mok bie tauk how  precious you are in my life after my son ,daniel .
i really wanna hug you, kiss you ,hold your hand ,play w you hair ,and bite you .grrr
rawrr <3
Posted here for you 5 reasons why you are so precious in me
1 .the way you protect me from other guys in facebook*even sometimes too funny
2. i like when you become jealous*nampak sangat sayang bebeno tuhh
3. the way you word at me*even cakap saya berok,sweet apaa?hehe
4.the way you cares at me*even bie jadi seorang yang pemarah then cepat emo
5.the way you loves at me

Sayang simpan semua pic nok ada kaitan ngan bie harr .syg upload antaranya harr :)

*Pic num 1 :)


*Pic num 2


*Pic num 3




*Pic num 4


*Pic num 5



semua tok bukti2 love kita harr :3 .i love you boy <3 .WILL NEVER EVER WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME AND DANIEL .WE LOVE YOU :*
and dear, i also miss your voice :'(
syg salu dgar audio2 nok bie send ngan syg sebelom tok
- kimia
- london bridge
- twinkle twinkle little star
- grenade
- its all about you

yerr ,syg will wait bie for 3 years harr .remember our promises har dear .dont ever cheat at me or i kill you ;\
HAHAHHAHAHA .
dear ,smpey ctok jak lok syg post about bie harr .syg nk text bie jak2 lok .okeee .bubbyyeeeeeee ;)

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA | TE AMO | ผมรักคุณ | TE QUIERO | WO AI NI | JE T'AIME 
I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUUUUU FOR A THOUSAND TIMES<3


YOU ARE MY ALL


AKO SAYANG KAAU :3


Dedicated to,
Irfan Arfif bin Abdullah 

Your Love,
Nurul Asyiqin Abdullah 

No comments:

Post a Comment


A